The benefits of having a Strong Lady in the Halls of Babylon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The benefits of having a Strong Lady in the Halls of Babylon

So D1 travels to Harlem's Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture (i.e. Miggle Passage Studies ) to penni Petah's presentation on the JA economy. Standing room ongly inna di auditorium

A late arriving Congresswoman Yvette Clarke, a Brooklyn Democrat grabs the mike after Petah... saying she had 1 message for the crowd...and I paraphrase:

YC: In 2012 I received a request from (un-named Termite) requesting help with the IMF. It seems Jamaica could not get a deal from the IMF on good terms. I decided I could not face my Mom if our homeland Jamaica fell over the Fiscal Cliff. So I gathered a few of my good friends and went to see IMF head Christine Lagarde at their HQ. With me were Reps. Barbara Walters, Charlie Rangel and a few others from the Congressional Black Caucus

We spent some time with Christine and only left when we got assurances from her that she would address our concerns re Jamaica. We let her know that we would be watching closely and reminded her that IMF funding from Congress passed thru committees we sat on

A few weeks later an IMF agreement was announced...giving Jamaica the lifeline it needed... and I could finally go home and face Mom

The Lesson: Lorna Golding was correct .. there's an anti-JLP plot a foreign It seems the JLP could benefit from a few Democrat friends.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Her mother us a stalwart,we have to impress on our children the need to continue the fight.The seeds ...
    Portia has to make something of the number game,believe me the IMF does not have any compassion,it is pursuing an agenda(elsewhere) and it is mutually beneficial for things to at least look good regarding Jamaica,that is where Portia has to make the best of the opportunity.
    The World Bank is merely playing its part as the numbers have always been artificial.
    A plague is about to hit a few snobbish Caribbean countries,it will affect the quality of life in ALL areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      So D1 travels to Harlem's Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture (i.e. Miggle Passage Studies ) to penni Petah's presentation on the JA economy. Standing room ongly inna di auditorium

A late arriving Congresswoman Yvette Clarke, a Brooklyn Democrat grabs the mike after Petah... saying she had 1 message for the crowd...and I paraphrase:

YC: In 2012 I received a request from (un-named Termite) requesting help with the IMF. It seems Jamaica could not get a deal from the IMF on good terms. I decided I could not face my Mom if our homeland Jamaica fell over the Fiscal Cliff. So I gathered a few of my good friends and went to see IMF head Christine Lagarde at their HQ. With me were Reps. Barbara Walters, Charlie Rangel and a few others from the Congressional Black Caucus

We spent some time with Christine and only left when we got assurances from her that she would address our concerns re Jamaica. We let her know that we would be watching closely and reminded her that IMF funding from Congress passed thru committees we sat on

A few weeks later an IMF agreement was announced...giving Jamaica the lifeline it needed... and I could finally go home and face Mom

The Lesson: Lorna Golding was correct .. there's an anti-JLP plot a foreign It seems the JLP could benefit from a few Democrat friends.
      Really?! What arrogance!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Unnuh nuh site di rake ? ...well dem can boast say di migration of our people to america is an assest under IMF policies - thus a success in the halls of congress, cc YC.

I keep telling unnuh, wi get juk long time, battam muss fall out.JLPNP! ....Clueless.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ironic that we lean pon di seedless grape eaters to bail us out, BUT dem not allowed to sit in parliament.

The specious argument given is alignment of personal and national interest, yet still our parliamentarians can opt out of the local health care system on the public dime and can vote themselves wage increases in the miggle of a wage freeze for the hoi polloi.

We fool fool bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            Ironic that we lean pon di seedless grape eaters to bail us out, BUT dem not allowed to sit in parliament.

The specious argument given is alignment of personal and national interest, yet still our parliamentarians can opt out of the local health care system on the public dime and can vote themselves wage increases in the miggle of a wage freeze for the hoi polloi.

We fool fool bad!
            Termites & ChiChi are comfortable with the present order where they can manipulate an electorate that is not informed/analytical .... but is bamboozled by a ridiculous love/hate relationship with the JLPNP i.e. emotional in their decision making

Introducing Seedless Grape Eaters into JA politricks just might mash up dem JLPNP Dolly House

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

YC: In 2012 I received a request from (un-named Termite) for help with the IMF. It seems Jamaica could not get a deal from the IMF on good terms. I decided I could not face my Mom if our homeland Jamaica fell over the Fiscal Cliff. So I gathered a few of my good friends and went to see IMF head Christine Lagarde at their HQ. With me were Reps. Barbara Walters, Charlie Rangel and a few others from the Congressional Black Caucus
              Mek dat 2013

Comment

BTW to be clear ... The lesson is mine, not the Congresswoman's

Comment

Working...
                X