X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ato Boldon Gets Freaky Downunder

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northe...-1227105261200

Attached Files

Cho, she nuh even pretty. Him have poor taste in women.
    Thought she was a hot chick.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

$$$$$
      I wonder if in hindsightnshe would have preferred wondering about...as opposed to being faced with the consequences?

Comment

read the article...it is apparent that he really had little interest in her...it was the $15k he was after...

Comment

Note to self: Do not use work computers, phones etc, when you
          waan to mess around.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

dem does be the freaky ones i hear.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

She got played. Dolla, dolla bills.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

he got freaky up unda!

Comment

Maybe he still has interests to protect,even so,he should have kept his dustance from the scandal.It is a newspaper and dinner tqble scandal,she provided the authorities with enough evidence for tgem to seek resource,they chose to sweep it under the rug,to his advantage.
                    He(the initiative) got into her head and the rest is public knowledge.
                    The paper is not lying.

Comment

The pretty ones?
                      More mileage there,but for some reason I found most of them to be conservative...and terribly easy to reach a climax.
                      Women are just as bad as we are,I am restricted to my male scale so I really would not be surprised if they are even worse.God's greatest creation though.

Comment

Working...
                      X