Cornwallian dies of heart attcak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornwallian dies of heart attcak

Just got some tragic news from Florida that a schoolmate, Paul 'Bunde' Daley, a useful midfielder in his days at Cornwall dies of a massive heart attack last night.

He was out with some others including a former DCUp winning captain Lance 'Bugs' Gibbs when he just keeled over and died right there...no warning- nothing.

He was 'only' 42 and still skinny as he was in high school.

Jusy yesterday I went to the funeral of another Cornwallian Donovan Clarke, a policemen sergeant who had a heart attack in 2002, developed some complications recently and died in the hospital..at least he had the time to make peace with his God as he had a pastor at his bed side when he passed.

Bunde never had that.

This one hits home real close trust me, this youth from Salem was a good friend and when he came down for the 80s reunion we had last year he was bussing nuff jokes and having a good time.

Things like this only serves to remind us of our mortality and that we are just dust and it is God that runs things, not even the gun man have any power.

What the Word says-'Be still and know that I am God'
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.
Working...
X