Am I the only fan that is disappointed how

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only fan that is disappointed how

Boardwalk Empire has gone? Damn, I was expecting more in the final season.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

It look like the writers decided to kill all the major characters this season. IMO It's been going down ever since Jimmy died and then Richard half-a-face harrow was the last character I sort of felt a connection to and we all know what happened to him last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Shola View Post
      It look like the writers decided to kill all the major characters this season. IMO It's been going down ever since Jimmy died and then Richard half-a-face harrow was the last character I sort of felt a connection to and we all know what happened to him last season.
      Well it is a given Maya Lansky, Lucky and Capone gonna survive. Killing off the AC gangsters is fine, but I was expecting more. The one killed 2 weeks ago went out like a punk.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X