• Show
Clear All

• Farrakhan continues Million Man Yapping

Farrakhan says Jamaica has let national heroes down
    ‘You are not free!’

BY KIMMO MATTHEWS Observer staff reporter matthewsk@jamaicaobserver.com

Monday, October 20, 2014

Nation of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan

NATION of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan yesterday criticised Jamaican governments over the years for not adequately building on efforts made by the country’s late national heroes to create an independent Jamaica.

Addressing hundreds of Jamaicans and other Caribbean nationals gathered at the National Arena to celebrate the 19th anniversary of the Million Man March (MMM) yesterday, the eve of National Heroes’ Day, Farrakhan said revamping the current education system was the place to start.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

I recall that great day when we descended upon Washington DC.

I was 1 in that million man.

I guess I could rank that event among the top 10 things I have accomplished.....

If you like Garvey...then you will (most likely) appreciate Farrakhan's views. They are conservative views:

I like Garvey!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Tell him to lef some of his millions down there!
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        I recall that great day when we descended upon Washington DC.

I was 1 in that million man.

I guess I could rank that event among the top 10 things I have accomplished.....

If you like Garvey...then you will (most likely) appreciate Farrakhan's views. They are conservative views:

I like Garvey!
        I was there (fresh off the banana boat ) @ MMM with a crew... and I agree with u 1000%. Farrakhan for a moment had captured the imagination and attention of MILLIONS of us. You could feel the positive vibrations... and feel Babylon quaking at the potential power shift

Post MMM I was hoping/expecting to see grass roots community organization led by Farrakhan around supporting education/job training/healthcare/business building/economic empowerment/anti-violence ... i.e. Building a secular, national movement just as Marcus had started to do

I was BITTERLY disappointed to see NOTHING... but more Farrakhan yappin

He's either a poseur, a fraud or bought out by Babylon imo... fi im time come n gone

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Well, the drastic reduction in crime (that President Clinton mayor Giuliani and other political leaders) took credit for--was as a result of the million man march. That reduction continues to this day.

Recall on stage, members of waring gangs called a truce....

So at least one bullet point was achieved.

Agree with you on the other initiatives. Nothing is measurable .
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

ok bossman

Comment

Working...
            X