No announcement yet.

PNP wasted US$36,000 to deport a Trini?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TnT now hav to charter 19,000 private planes. Precedent set!

Comment

The PNP? How did they get involved?! Wasn't it the government that did it??!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        The PNP? How did they get involved?! Wasn't it the government that did it??!

I don't know, who was calling the shots in the Manhatt/Dudus thing? JLP or Government?

You know, there was a NDM leader name Golding that said basically that there is no difference between the ruling party and the government.
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Relevance?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Portia said...dont ask me, ask the PNP.

The ticians bob and weave when it suits them.

Cant rely pon none a dem...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              A mussi Farakan them a try please. Rich or poor, how about give him a seat inna first class and send him home?

Charter plane? Only England do that and it has to be a whole lot of criminals for them to do that. How many other Caribbean country you see a charter flights?

Tek yuh long, but yuh hit the nail on the head wid yuh sledge hammer
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                Portia said...dont ask me, ask the PNP.

The ticians bob and weave when it suits them.

Cant rely pon none a dem...

Watch fi kick-back come election time. Whoever get the US $36,000 have to give up some.
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                X