No announcement yet.

PNP wasted US$36,000 to deport a Trini?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNP wasted US$36,000 to deport a Trini?

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/latest/article.php?id=56064

The man is no threat to Jamaica. I am sure that we could have found better use for US$36,000.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Dem nuh know how fi spend black people's money n.i.ggardly.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

A suh much fi ticket fi guh ah Trinidad, ah wah kina plane him did deh pan?

Comment

Even if they had to house him in a hotel til he could get on the next CAL flight...
        Peter R

Comment

I wonder why T&T minister of national security was not concerned about his fellow citizen rubbing shoulder with we infamous Jakans?
          It also raises question surrounding the type of investigation his office is conducting regarding that fellow,did it not include movement given the Iraq matter....?
          Either way ,it was dereliction why Jamaican relevant authorities were not contacted.

Comment

Rich man plane.
            There a few introductions that,as hard as it is to believe,will make life worse for Jamaica;we see it with the hysteria surrounding the possibility of a desease outbreak ,and it is with so......
            I am more taken aback by atypical immenent response by our Govt rather than the amount of US ...it cost.
            Hym gawn,why was he there to begin with?Were there others from elsewhere whose entry should have been denied?
            Last edited by Rockman; October 17, 2014, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Coulda use it to help weed out Chick-V
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Who to tell the private plane that was used to transport him belong to a KOMRADE

He could have been held at a hotel with security protection and put on a regular CAL airline with security and it would not cost US 5,000.00. Damn ridiculous.
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

I hear the comrades say he refused to board the plane. All dem haffi do is place the man in a straight jacket & in cuffs.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

JDF don't have any helicopter or plane?
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Why hotel?? A deported him a get, Him fi hold a little holding cell and some bush tea wid crackers until him play come.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Rhatid, dem Dipp him!

Now Trini ministah naw go ramp fi dipp the 19thousand (liad bigger) Jakans in TnT. hahahaha

Move outta Babylon ah mean Caricom..look at the time, gotta run. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          Why hotel?? A deported him a get, Him fi hold a little holding cell and some bush tea wid crackers until him play come.
                          That's what I'm saying. Is 'oo 'im?!?! KMT!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            That's what I'm saying. Is 'oo 'im?!?! KMT!
                            He is a rich political connected contractor. The government had a right to deport him in the interest of National Security but;

1) He did not break any laws or rules.
                            2) It was a denial of entry not a deportation.
                            3) He is rich and powerful. The rich and the ordinary man are never treated the same way.
                            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

A mussi Farakan them a try please. Rich or poor, how about give him a seat inna first class and send him home?

Charter plane? Only England do that and it has to be a whole lot of criminals for them to do that. How many other Caribbean country you see a charter flights?
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X