A long time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A long time

Willi, Mosiah, Exile and myself a talk bout cleaning our communities to make it healthier and attractive in Jamaica. Finally it tek Chic V, for people to mobilize themselves and community to start.

I hope it is not a 1 week thing but people do it, government make better policy and support the communities in their effort and not just a bag a mouth.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Apparently you missed the Q.O.L(quality of life) initiatives i have advocated from a realtor perspective, to spark gentrification.

This Chik initiative will be short lived because their is no long lasting financial incentive for it, its reactionary.
    Last edited by Sir X; October 12, 2014, 06:23 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
    X