Vegas baby modda video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas baby modda video

However those who doubted Mr Vegas, have now received the proof they were waiting for, as the alleged video evidence has finally surfaced and has being doing rounds on social media.

The over three-minute long video shows a woman and a man, taking part in, what appears to be coitus...
    - Star

http://jamaica-star.com/thestar/20141009/ent/ent1.html

Only Jamaica to rah! Coitus?!? Isn't that when a cumulonimbus cloud passes over stratus cloud and stays a while! It usually produces a brief shower as well.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Never cared much for Vegas but his handling of the mess was commendable.That video was released eons ago,my guess it was a result of his carelessness or unwittingly caving into the requests of his friends.
    He is very fortunate to have stumbled on the revelation,it has everything to do with making an informed decision.It is said the way to a woman's heart is through her children,the same is true regarding our heart.She was derelict in the handling (appropriation of funds)of his youth in Florida,that was a sign of things to come.In no way am I implying Vegas is a choir boy,but to defile the sanctity of your home is as low as it gets
    Last edited by Rockman; October 10, 2014, 09:37 AM.

Comment

One thing I can say about Vegas is he is a very hard worker. Always on the road doing his thing, in small clubs and big venue. Can't grudge him for anything he has.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X