No announcement yet.

Islandman..."Up From Slavery"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockman you have proven yourself to know very little about either Garvey or Booker T so I am not going to waste much time debating their philosophies with you.

A consultant of the President, sigh. Does this sound like a consultants visit to you? Again , if you think being born a slave and living in the South during the Jim Crow era would not give a black person a different perspective from one living in the large Northern cities, it tells me a lot about your understanding of that era.

James K. Vardaman, a Democratic leader who would later become
    governor of Mississippi and a United States senator, accused Roosevelt
    of “coddling a ‘****** bastard’ for political advantage.” Vardaman also
    claimed that the White House had become “so saturated with the odor
    of the ****** that the rats have taken refuge in the stable.” Another
    perturbed white southerner wrote: “I have more respect for the blackest,
    rankest-smelling chicken thief in Mississippi than I have for the occupant
    of the White House. He has put himself so low in my estimation that
    he would disgrace the funky smell of an unwashed corn-field ******.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

LOL! Black history Comedy Hour to rhatid!
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Try a site named google. I hear there is lots of information there.

Comment

Is there miseducation there too?
          Who discover Jamaica?
          No,I am interested on hiw you process information.
          With all the medication recalls,I am sure prior to that one wouldfind via Google wonderful reviews....
          Come on Islandman,all I am asking you is to support YOUR assertions with facts.

Comment

Well how many other activists did that bastard accused Rosevelt of cuddling?Do you not see the quotation supports my arguments?
            A man that has his freedom is adamant about keeping it,one that is not settles for any thing remotely close.
            You just do not get it,your google knowledge of both Marcus and Booker T is being questioned.

Comment

Marcus sits at Booker T's feet....,and there are more too.
              In any event,you usuall go beyond the headlines,I guess no one is infallible.
              Very thin line between suppotive and influencing apparently,but one has to be very careful not to underscore the importance of Marcus by having him sit at the feet of anyone inferior,and compund matters by declaring that view is one of authority.
              Have a nice day Sir.

Comment

You are asking too much.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yours is an emotional approach imo.. but no worries

Is like yuh feel seh yuh fi lecture mi bout Marcus' value... dat view misguided cause ah dem Miggle Passage tings mi grow wid & study since mi tun 10-11 y.o. an' start guh big skool. Betta yuh drop dat approach

The real lesson of BOTH Marcus & Booker T in dis Century 21 when Black people still bringing up di rear....is the imperative of ORGANIZATION & ACTION ... not just yappin, especially about personalities

We continue to ignore that message at our peril
                  Last edited by Don1; October 12, 2014, 08:07 PM.
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                  X