Now dat Babylon itself sight di rake unnu muss awake

Only you one a worry yourself others plan and take advantage of a growing China.

LOL!! Mi spleen!!

One can only "take advantage" if one is aware.

Doesn't appear that you comprehend the profound implications of what's going on in the world today... but what's worse is you're not open to seeing broader perspectives

nothing change. It is always going on. USA will be a dominate force and a good economy for a while longer and mi know you will always eat a food, sure you nuh ready fi pack you bag fi China yet. It is only natural that if China grows that its economy will be bigger than the US. They have 2 Billion people, what surprising about that?
        Last edited by Assasin; October 10, 2014, 01:01 PM.

You're describing a profound change in the global world order ...and your comment is "what's surprising about that??"

Oh Lawd

It was just a matter of when, not if, so nothing new there.

Assasin
              It was just a matter of when, not if, so nothing new there
              LOL!!!!!!!!!!

dats like sayin' well World War 111 was inevitable... nutten new bout dat

yuh lost in space... get up to warp speed an' find yuh way to reality yuteman
              Last edited by Don1; October 10, 2014, 02:10 PM.

No Ebola might get we first.

How has this 'massive change in the global world order' affected the price of rice in China ?

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                    How has this 'massive change in the global world order' affected the price of rice in China ?

I'll let you know from the market data when the paradigm shift is in full effect. Mi nuh dat good inna di prophecy sitten fi know dat fram yahnow

Suh check mi forward round 2024... give or take

Si global order change here:

<This article will also show how if this agreement is considered in the context of other recently passed legislation and developments, and the “dots are connected”, the results would be total corporate global governance with an accompanying police state. In this new system the role of elected governments would be to serve as subservient agents for the transnational corporations, while the armies, police, and courts would serve the interests of these transnational corporations. The status of the member states would be locked-in, similar to countries once they are inside the Eurozone.>

Well mi dun tell unnu seh capitalism gone mad an' out fi mash up di planet

Police state ah manifest right before di frog dem eyes