• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now dat Babylon itself sight di rake unnu muss awake

China Just Overtook The US As The World's Largest Economy
    Business Insider By Mike Bird

REUTERS/Shannon Stapleton

Sorry, America. China just overtook the US to become the world's largest economy, according to the International Monetary Fund.

Chris Giles at the Financial Times flagged up the change. He also alerted us in April that it was all about to happen.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Awake ?? People sleeping ?

Wheh yuh mean now dat Babylon sight di rake ?? Nuh dem ah tell wi di rake ? Summady 'site di rake' before Babylon ?

Wheh yuh seh ? start apply for Chinese visa and citizenship ?

You fuss !

Comment

Of course most ah unnu ah sleep even wen warner man ah ring di alarm fram 19 howlong ..... CNN/BBC/ABC/CBS etc etc ensure dat slumber in full effeck

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Alarm ?

Yuh is Merican ?

Comment

you see them a wait fi Babylon fi fall from the 1970s. You know them. All now Babylon can't fall.

Could it be a wealthier China also mean a wealthier America in the long run? That is what the rule of economy say, as long as they continue with some form of free enterprise and trade.

Does China rise means America will fail??? or is that the far left ideology?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ring di alarm!!!!!!!

Comment

Your thinking is entirely provincial and shallow. Yet another CNN victim

1. It is not about America or its western allies "failing"or any so called far left ideology

It's about the indisputable FACT based on the incontrovertible DATA that the rivals of the West are generally growing much faster and still have lots more growth upside before they mature..IF they can remain stable

2. That being the case the economics & geopolitics of the World will see profound changes within 10-20 years. Those changes could be acceptable.. OR VERY BAD..including global war

Now pls return to your regular media to be programmed.. where you can relax, enjoy... and avoid the uncomfortable truths about how the world really works

Comment

couldn't tell when last I watch CNN to rhatid.

"It's about the indisputable FACT based on the incontrovertible DATA that the rivals of the West are generally growing much faster and still have lots more growth upside before they mature..IF they can remain stable"

Yes they will remain stable. What is the biggie, China have 2 billion people and America don't have 300 million. Again the idea that the west have to fall is far fetch, they have not so far and will continue to grow.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

as a geopolitical analyst... you're out of your depth. guh find shore quickquick

Comment

simple for you because it has proven over and over again and your prophecy is no where to be seen.

Comment

My analysis is 1000% corroborated by economic data, global trend data and the current facts on the ground... all of which I've posted.
                      You counter with nothing but your opinion

The fact that you cannot see what is now obvious is 1000% on you

Carry on
                      Last edited by Don1; October 9, 2014, 06:38 PM.

Comment

What fact??? The fact is, no matter who rises and fall the US always there as an economic power, dealmaker. Whether it is Germany, Russia, China, Japan. Why should the US be jittering when they can plan and take advantage of the growth in China???

Comment

IOF - Is Obama Fault

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            What fact??? The fact is, no matter who rises and fall the US always there as an economic power, dealmaker. Whether it is Germany, Russia, China, Japan. Why should the US be jittering when they can plan and take advantage of the growth in China???
                            Unfortunately you don't even understand what I'm saying... this shows it

It's best we leave the matter at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              Dis much bigga da Obomber

Comment

Working...
                              X