Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's Top 5 Cities To Keep On Your Radar

According to Huffington Post: America's Top 5 Cities To Keep On Your Radar
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

mi brethren will tell you that those are all backwaters. LOL
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That is what happens when people don't get out much.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        That is what happens when people don't get out much.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

freeze your nuts off in kansas city...& die of boredom in richmond...thanks but no thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            freeze your nuts off in kansas city...
            That I cannot deny.
            Right now it is nice though. Highs in the low 80s and nights in the 60s. Pity it won't stay like this very long.

It is about compromise though. You tolerate a little cold (or heat) for a little while so you can enjoy low cost of living, good food, great entertainment, top notch museums and art galleries, clean non-congested living, numerous parks and wild life reserves etc, etc. I don't like the cold either, but it is not like I spend my days out in the cold freezing my ass off all the time.

Comment

There is no perfect place.....

Well maybe Jamaica--if the people and gova-ment would only behave themselves.

From the short time i've spent in KC--it's a place i would live. It's a progressive place with all the amenities. Not to mention a great football team and a great stadium.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yuh mean dem track team! KC football team nuh good. LoL

Wait, yuh mean the OTHER KC?

Comment

...good one Willi....lol
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

why you think them football team good?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      why you think them football team good?
                      The current MLS champions if you did not know. HL had a chance to visit their stadium back in October last year. Sporting KC have a beautiful stadium if I may so so myself.

Comment

Cho man that a last year.
                        Wha you say? They can do it again?

Comment

Working...
                        X