No announcement yet.

Comment I would like to ask you a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did from last weekend but it seems you all missed it..let me try and find it so i dont misquote myself -ha ha ha
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

OK see it here..

."Why unnu wasting time with this confused breddah. All unnu do when unnu prolong this conversation is give him the impression he is making any sense.
      Look at his line of 'reasoning'- Jamica is backward in everything from flush toilet to street light to education level to jobs creation yet he is a die-hard supporter of the government who has been in power for 18 yeras and who should be able to take care of all the ills he talks about.

Not to forget this is the same system of education that gave him the start to what he thinks is a great mind.

Unnun no see seh him feels seh him reach a heaven by Uncle Sam allowing him to live in the US and contribute to their economy.

He thinks he is doing us a big favour by sending back the lickle pittance he claims to send back anyways.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Wick'd!! I remember that post. Still valid fi dis thread. Talk bout an All Purpose post!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Was this a response top my last post?
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
            So you comparing yourself to Jesus Christ now? man your ego knows no bounds......
            No. I leave that to Sister P.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
              question (the other labourites can jump in; Lazie, Sass,Ben, Mdmex et al). Why is it that the PNP is unable to post positive growth in the economy and control crime? If the JLP goes in positive growth is posted and crime is diminished rapidly. Is it that the JLP has some of the most brilliant minds on this planet? Could it be that the JLP has some secret knowledge or mystery system/school; thus they are able to achieve these results? Please do not insult me and say "oh the PNP are idiots that is why they cannot run the island". I want a detailed rational post, explaining why the JLP is able to do what was mentioned above. You claim to have intelligence of an higher order and I am mindless fool following that egotistic Joshua. Please use this intelligence to put me on the right path (hey I am the eternal learner, hence if I see reason and rationale I am compelled to agree). Thanks in advance. Ben et al, assist in anyway you can (within the confines of reason, logic and analysis).

Respect to all.
              Jawge, I dug up this litle gem. Are you willing to now acknowledge what your post seems to infer, so that you may learn?

Comment

Working...
              X