I have been reliably informed that the health ministry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been reliably informed that the health ministry

is not only deliberately understating to WHO cases of influenza but they are now using chicken gangnam as a cover for what has become a VERY serious outbreak of a new strain of dengue.

I can understand the possible motive of not wanting to destabilize tourist industry but...

This is going to end badly.

Somebody needs to be fired...

When it come to PNP yuh nuh have nuh problem speculating, eh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      When it come to PNP yuh nuh have nuh problem speculating, eh?

Sepculating? Me? .... I told you already that is for the Observer...

Comment

Come on Mo.

Any number can play here. There is a full blown epidemic of SOMETHING. Everybody in Span Twn get something. As to st Thomas.

If we had a mature political culture, GOJ and OPP would have huddled, arived at a compromise and devise a commonly acceptable plan of attack.

This is too important.

Comment

Well whatever it is, it just killed off my Uncle today. No joke.

All the older people at risk.

Comment

So sorry to hear.

The govt. has mishandled this completely.

Still, for some reason, Jamaicans feel that a bag a mosquito is the norm. There must be a drive to get rid of mosquitoes throughout the length and breadth of Jamaica. If that means removing garbage and keeping it removed, then do so!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I agree, war must be declared on Skittos.

Jamaica has to get serious or many more will suffer, many more will die. Jamaica has laied itself careless for a real disaster!

Comment

Condolences Willi.
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Dengue, malaria, West Nile virus, chickengunman...mosquito borne diseases have been plaguing Jamaica for decades.

I read that, "Traditional mosquito methods of truck-mounted and aerial sprays are ineffective in controlling these mosquitoes. Removal of water-bearing containers and sanitation are key preventive strategies." So, NSWMA needs to step up and play its part. All those plastic containers that litter the entire island, time to ban them or do a much better job managing their disposal.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thanx guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      Dengue, malaria, West Nile virus, chickengunman...mosquito borne diseases have been plaguing Jamaica for decades.

I read that, "Traditional mosquito methods of truck-mounted and aerial sprays are ineffective in controlling these mosquitoes. Removal of water-bearing containers and sanitation are key preventive strategies." So, NSWMA needs to step up and play its part. All those plastic containers that litter the entire island, time to ban them or do a much better job managing their disposal.
                      If Portia were a proactive leader she's be organizing and leading an islandwide cleanup..

Instead she's MIA as per usual
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Sorry to hear Willi. Condolences.

Comment

whatever it is it mek big man cry

Comment

Thanks Rudi. Really appreciate the sentiment.

Comment

Working...
                            X