Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally some good news.

http://rjrnewsonline.com/business/us...maican-mangoes
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Bought 2 cases of Haitian mangoes last week for $11.00/case of 9.

I hope this latest news becomes reality. It's a foreign exchange earning.
    Last edited by HL; September 24, 2014, 01:51 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yuh see how dem a tease me wid the East Indian. I hope that they are priced competitively because Jamaican food are the most expensively priced.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Haitian mango still around now. Mi think season done. I have to go and get a box at mi usual spot.

Again it put to rest the arguments why we can't export mangoes. The fact is the we need to improve on the quality. You can sell wormy mango to people in your district or give it to friend but you have to export quality.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

..because Jamaican food are the most expensively priced
          I always wonder why that is? How the Chiney man and the Latino can sell one big box a food plus a drink fe $4.50 and Jamaican food without the drink cost $8.00?
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Efficiency......................maybe?

The comparison of what is actually produced or performed with what can be achieved with the same consumption of resources (money, time, labor, etc.).

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X