• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, we cant even make the top 10!!!!

http://mic.com/articles/92547/the-co...e-you-d-expect

and a nice docu for you:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eA_jeDi1Kc

The comments are great!

LOOOOL i know its an estimate, but that poll is dead wrong, i can guarantee that 20-40% of the people on m island smoke weed, and thats just those that say they do. everywhere you walk in st lucia you see people smoking a joint, sht i caught a few people doing it right by the court house like it was legal xD
    - Rohan Daniel

Interesting article, but as Rohan says - dead wrong!!! He's talking about St. Lucia but Jamaica is same ting or worse. Or better!

A fight dem a fight wi, and we need to fight back with this misinformation. What is Portia going to do about this?!??!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Note:

Copy 1 paragraph, and nuh just post a link. So we know what it is about.

thanks
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

The question is , what is the zombie rate.the brain damage rate,the lung disease rate ,the addiction rate.compared to Jamaica, further proof its a genetic ting wid jamaicans.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Not enuff teaser???

Comment

Working...
          X