Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get well Pr; hope to see you around here soon.
    Last edited by Jawge; September 24, 2014, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Hehehe,tell him our thoughts are with him.

Comment

PeterR's surgery went well but he has one more tomorrow. As usual in good spirits..

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
          PeterR's surgery went well but he has one more tomorrow. As usual in good spirits..
          Still drinking thru all of this?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Good news. Speed recovery PeterR!
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Tilla
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Thanks everyone.... your encouragement means a lot. The infection is particularly agressive and a cockail of anibiotics and surgeries still have not completely knocked it out of my system. It is for lack of a better term "a flesh-eating" disease.

So far I have lost leg mass whch will not grow back and skin on my calf... it's all bandaged up and can only be chanhed in the OR. I'm just praying I don't lose the leg, but if we have to make that decision I've already made it.

Thanks again. I try to make an update as things progress.
                Peter R

Comment

rhattid didn't know it was that serious...sorry for my previous flippant comment...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    Thanks everyone.... your encouragement means a lot. The infection is particularly agressive and a cockail of anibiotics and surgeries still have not completely knocked it out of my system. It is for lack of a better term "a flesh-eating" disease.

So far I have lost leg mass whch will not grow back and skin on my calf... it's all bandaged up and can only be chanhed in the OR. I'm just praying I don't lose the leg, but if we have to make that decision I've already made it.

Just come across this.
                    Wishing you a speedy recovery Boss!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      rhattid didn't know it was that serious...sorry for my previous flippant comment...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It will work out just fine!

Hurry back!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post

wow dat concerning fi real. wishing you 100% recovery bredrin
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

hey just saw this today sept.

the 25th. get well soon...and if you r up and typing yours and a few others banters i always enjoy. moreover, i can now understand yours and X affiliation to Liverpool...it's the history not the beautiful game played...lol,,,because if that was so a gooner you would be..
                            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Hi everyone,

My situation has improved but I am not out of the woods yet. The white blood cell counts are going in the right direction , but I still have had fever, which means the infection is present. The docs have identified the invasive bacterium as "Streptococcus pyogenes' which is a cause of Necrotizing fasciitis which is what I am trying to fight off.

I managed to watch the ManCity Roma game and saw the Barca PSG results.

All for now.

Will check in.
                              Peter R

Comment

Good to hear that it's trending in the right direction. Hang in there, bro!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X