Keep it Respectful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep it Respectful

Forumites, please keep the political 'discussion' above board. Deal with the issues. Name-calling and total disrespect gets us nowhere.

Originally posted by Exile View Post
    Forumites, please keep the political 'discussion' above board. Deal with the issues. Name-calling and total disrespect gets us nowhere.
    I felt I owed it to the 20,000 plus people that have been murdered since the govt took office to be disrespectful to anyone who would seek to defend such a record. But you are right, it gets us nowhere.

I shouldn't hate the playa, just the game.

Comment

You are such an ass hole. You have no respect for anyone or anything and while you demand people's respect you think you can talk down tro anyone anyhow and they must take it.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        You are such an ass hole. You have no respect for anyone or anything and while you demand people's respect you think you can talk down tro anyone anyhow and they must take it.
        I don't demand anyones respect and I don't talk down to just anyone. I more rather refute inaccurate posts. Such as the one you just made.........

Comment

Working...
        X