RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oil & Natural Gas discovery in jamaica....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil & Natural Gas discovery in jamaica....

everybody is waiting for the big news!!! stated to be release any moment now.as to the amount that is discovered in the walton Basin an other areas surrounding jamaica inland and offshore. PLease!!! anybody a yard who can update this post,as to what is going on with this venture,thanks for your patronage._pepsi.Karl I was the first one to start talking about the likelyhood of jamaica producing OIl or Natural Gas.

If dem find oil & natural gas, it would be more dollars fi the leaches dem fi thief.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortikal View Post
      If dem find oil & natural gas, it would be more dollars fi the leaches dem fi thief.
      Apparently a ongle few of us see it dat way bredren!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
        I was the first one to start talking about the likelyhood of jamaica producing OIl or Natural Gas.
        OK!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Jamaica has been loking for oil as far back as I can remember....back in the early eighties lots of exploratory drillings on-shore in Westmoreland.....came up with dry holes....Pedro Banks may provide some..but only maybe and then it still has to come to the surface....

Comment

Working...
          X