RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment, where do you get your info from ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment, where do you get your info from ?

"So despite what nut head Karl tells you, the FACT is that Manley indefinitely and illegally and diabolically suspended the rights of millions of poor black Jamaicans because four of Jamaica’s elite (two of them as white as the driven snow) were killed. They immediately decided that, like in South Africa, the masses had to be contained at any cost. And joker Karl comes here talking rubbish about social upliftment. How do you uplift a people by taking away their rights? Do you realize the kind of suffering and dislocation that this caused, and Karl is trying to defend it?"

There is no way Michael Manley would supress the rights of black citizens in such a manner just because 4 Elites were killed... much less white man.

This goes against the very grain of his philosophy during his ascendancy.. 5 Flights a Day and promoting black people advancement in yard.

What are your sources.. what is your agenda !?

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    "So despite what nut head Karl tells you, the FACT is that Manley indefinitely and illegally and diabolically suspended the rights of millions of poor black Jamaicans because four of Jamaica’s elite (two of them as white as the driven snow) were killed. They immediately decided that, like in South Africa, the masses had to be contained at any cost. And joker Karl comes here talking rubbish about social upliftment. How do you uplift a people by taking away their rights? Do you realize the kind of suffering and dislocation that this caused, and Karl is trying to defend it?"

There is no way Michael Manley would supress the rights of black citizens in such a manner just because 4 Elites were killed... much less white man.

This goes against the very grain of his philosophy during his ascendancy.. 5 Flights a Day and promoting black people advancement in yard.

What are your sources.. what is your agenda !?
    If the legitimate right of one person is impinged that is one person too many!
    ...and, under all of our governments citizens have been held...incarcerated...without charges being laid within the stipulated time.

So both JLP and PNP have had those types of human rights violation under their watch. I will go further and state that, today...at this current time of my posting...their MUST be (their is/there will be found) such abuses.

The talk about suppression of millions of Jamaicans rights during the Manley years is DUPPY STORY!

Maudib must have forgotten that I lived...and, the millions of Jamaicans living on the island during the Michael Manley years welcomed the attempts to curtail gun crimes.

Excepting for a few with their own personal agenda there were no complaints. Obviously there still are an exceedingly few complaints to these laws which Maudib confirms are still now on the books and applicable.

Cho Maudib, man - withdraw your electioneering JLP nonsense?!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      ...and, under all of our governments citizens have been help...incarcerated...without charges being laid within the stipulated time.

So both JLP and PNP have had those types of human rights violation under their watch. I will go further and state that, today...at this current time of my posting...their MUST be (their is/there will be found) such abuses.

The talk about suppression of millions of Jamaicans rights during the Manley years is DUPPY STORY!

Maudib must have forgotten that I lived...and, the millions of Jamaicans living on the island during the Michael Manley years welcomed the attempts to curtail gun crimes.

Excepting for a few with their own personal agenda their were no complaints. Obviously there still are an exceedingly few complaints to these laws which Maudib confirms are still now on the books and applicable.

No compaints from WHO brown man ?

I once argued with a black jamaican in Miami that I could not take the police hostitlity towards 'black people' in America and that was one of the reasons I was looking forward to returning to Yard. He tried to tell me that as a BLACK man he would take his chances in American.. I thought at the time he was nuts.

5 Years later I owe that man a humble apology. LAPD and NYPD aint got nutting on the JCF, the poor black man in Jamaica life is worth barely more than that of a dog.

I want Karl to explain to me how after 26 years of PNP Rule since the 'Revolution' in 1972 THIS IS SO TODAY !!

Explain to me Mr. BROWN man how this is so !

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        ...and, under all of our governments citizens have been held...incarcerated...without charges being laid within the stipulated time.

Excepting for a few with their own personal agenda there were no complaints. Obviously there still are an exceedingly few complaints to these laws which Maudib confirms are still now on the books and applicable.

Karl the numskull. How do you respond to this then?

"So it caused a lot of concern inside there, and we were told don't worry about it - it's unconstitutional, it abrogates every human right that there is, but there's a crisis, so let's go for it. It was very popular. There's a Stone Poll which showed 80 per cent, 70 per cent, 60 per cent across the country, because we who sit here in this room love short-term solutions."

Your sociopath of a hero was DIRECTLY responsible for the most brutish law in the history of this country since slavery. And it was done to preserve the status quo of the privileged few. And it was very popular because mindless minions like yourself were led like biblical swine over the cliff, maddened with a gross demonic fervor that still has you captive to this very day.

Comment

Working...
        X