No announcement yet.

Roger Clarke pon pint during a robbery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Clarke pon pint during a robbery!

The late agriculture minister had gone to the door of the pharmacy only to find it locked. His persistence in knocking resulted in a man opening up.

No sooner had Clarke entered than the man produced a gun, locked the door behind him and told him, "This is a hold-up ... give me everything in your pocket."

Clarke obliged by emptying his pockets. But then the armed criminal threatened to kill him.

"Don't kill me," Clarke is said to have pleaded, "if you don't kill me, you can see me again, hold me up again and empty me pocket again."

The gunman was said to be still laughing when he left the pharmacy, leaving Clarke and other victims of the robbery locked up inside, deprived of cash and valuables but otherwise unharmed.

- Source: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/regio...ghter_17484930

Walk good, Roger!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Quick thinking.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Quick thinking.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
      X