America: Where racism run di place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should be oblivious to names?
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

It is clearly a personal choice. I believe it's bad enough we don't have our names to begin with. Every other people in the world can basically be identified by their names. In our case, it is really just the first name that we are changing, so it will take a while, if ever, before we will once again be identified by our names.

Clearly, you think that is a bad thing. That is your right, and I think that is stupid, but that's my right. I know you think my view on the matter is naive and dumb and that's fine. And I don't have a problem respecting your silly opinion!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

People are free to name their kids with any name that they wish. Once again you are in denial and are clueless about the impacts of names, and how it is used to our disadvantage.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

The problem is, it shouldn't be. It shouldn't be about the name but performance. You know what people judge me, because of where I am from. It is wrong, wrong. Nothing is wrong with an African, African American name. We should be at anyone's mercy because of our names. Just like skin color we didn't choose it.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X