• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tightest drumming I've ever seen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHXNaYoguNU

BLACK LIVES MATTER

A Munro boy dem?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

heh heh!

i don't think suh.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wikkid post Mosiah. Do they still have drum core in Jamaican high schools today? I was a cadet for a few years at CBar back in my days. We never had a drum core then, but I think they got one after I left. These are the extra-curricular activities that teaches discipline.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Wikkid post Mosiah. Do they still have drum core in Jamaican high schools today? I was a cadet for a few years at CBar back in my days. We never had a drum core then, but I think they got one after I left. These are the extra-curricular activities that teaches discipline.
          Munro's cadets had a drum corp when I was there, hopefully it has grown.

Tivoli Gardens High School used to have the best marching band in the country, arguably, but, post Dudus, this may no longer be the case.

But this here group took it to another level. Never seen something even close!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X