Rev. Al's speech at Brown's funeral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rev. Al's speech at Brown's funeral

I just heard clips from Rev. Al Sharpton's speech. I need to find the transcript for the full discourse.

I am soooo happy that the good Reverend included, at length, the role that WE Blacks play in our own success and self-respect. The issue of Black on Black crime, the role of the Family and other personal responsibilities.....>>>>>>

Much respect Rev. Al!!!
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/michael-bro...ry?id=25113389
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

You are a conflicted soul.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Judge not X-man...................!!!

HL

Comment

Lest yea be judged...how the ganja should not be smoked campaign going with the medicinal one ?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Dawg-dern it X-man....mek wi deal wid one tapik furss nuh?

WE Blacks need to take more self responsibility for our development.

One of the complaint I hear is that they are not employed. That no one wants to employ them.

From my experience, there is a large % of young Black men who are unemployable. They do not possess any of the basic soft-skills that an employer needs.....>>>>>

HL

Comment

were you judging above? or is it do as i say not as i do?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

is this judgmental?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

...a clever guy like you ? missing basic the point clean, clean? naaaah!
                Last edited by HL; August 26, 2014, 11:00 PM.

HL

Comment

i may not be that clever or could it be...? naaahhh

Comment

Working...
                  X