This V.I commercial with reggae music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This V.I commercial with reggae music

Embarrased we spend how many years with this one love add, as if Jamaica doesnt have a thousand reggae songs to sell Jamaica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54aPmBnAj00

Good move V.I...progressives are needed.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I do not know, but maybe the marketing folks think the Bob Marley song is most recognizable and adds value from a marketing perspective. I am just saying, I don't know for sure...
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I agree with you and it speaks to their ignorance and lack of faith.Like I said we need progressives,Product marketability has a shelf life,thats why reinvention is purpetual.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I forgot Ska nad Mento.

Comment

Marketing is not my area of expertise so I will not Don1 you on this one.
          Sorry OneDon, I couldn't miss the chance for this one.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I-man introduce us to dis long time. Ketch up nuh man! Cho!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Welcome to Somerset Falls, mi neva kno..
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCA4BjO8g74

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                Marketing is not my area of expertise so I will not Don1 you on this one.
                Sorry OneDon, I couldn't miss the chance for this one.
                suh mi moniker tun verb now... juss lika google
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  Embarrased we spend how many years with this one love add, as if Jamaica doesnt have a thousand reggae songs to sell Jamaica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54aPmBnAj00

Good move V.I...progressives are needed.
                  so noice!!
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

LOL!!! lark Tilla a you beat up man so?

that is one rhatid box

LOL
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sandals have more better ads than JTB. they have been stuck on "lets get together and feel alright" Them can change it up.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X