Floyd Mayweather struggles to read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather struggles to read

Floyd Mayweather doesn't read very well, and 50 Cent doesn't know what disease he's talking about, and Floyd Mayweather has a whole lot of money.
    Here's a quick summary of the recent fringe boxing news nonsense going around, which is super interesting to the general public because it's about making fun of somebody and not really anything to do with boxing itself, which is something most people seem to not like very much.
    Anyway, Floyd Mayweather struggled badly to read a 10-second promo thing for radio:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/floyd-m..._tTY04AfntNbK5_
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

LOL. I have been following it over the last week. Funny and sad at the same time.

I wonder if Mayweather can count.

People write check fe dem amount a money? Me think it woulda be bank transfer.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Money Mayweather will be broke 10 years after leaving the ring.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Like Puffy ?

Comment

Working...
        X