X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta tell us more, Stoni!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"Midnite" is a reggae band from USVI... he mentions them in the song! I listened to them for a while (youtube). They're not bad!
      Peter R

Comment

That's it bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
          Stoni, I am very, very touchy when it comes to this matter of Jamaica’s contribution to the world! In fact, I wish more could be documented about EXACTLY why our name has, in several cases, created positive connotations. Bottom line is, I love the country in which I was born and raised!

This patriotism/nationalism is also I what I particularly like about Jangle’s posts and why, despite our occasional disagreements, I on most occasions agree with him.

Having said all of that, Stoni, I’m also now making this addition to the thread to say that you made a great deal of sense above (I placed your quote below in this post)! Your reasoning, as it always is, is logical and definitely on point!

In keeping with recent trends and protocol, it would be remiss of me to not point out that it was I, Mosiah, who first made this point, to which you have so generously showered your praise and admiration. I am 100% positive about this.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thanks Histman at the end of the day we all need to do the extra work to figure out the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
              Thanks Histman at the end of the day we all need to do the extra work to figure out the real deal.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X