Bricktop I owe you an apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricktop I owe you an apology

You were right about Tessanne Chin not going far. Since winning The Voice, she has remained too local and common instead of trying to take herself to the next level. I follow her on FB and the other day she posted this:

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Album sales still flopping?
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

every striking day she a post pictures of her hasbeen. She is too common and accessible. She seems to be caught between trying to have an entertainment career and being a homely, good wife.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

told you...she doesn't want it bad enough...she is satisfied with being a vegas act now that she won the voice...she will make a comfortable living but will not be a true success...

Comment

sold 197 units second week...this is an epic flop...

Comment

She does not have what it takes to put in the effort to become a mega star. Trinis have Nicki Minaj, Bajans have Rihanna and we no mega at this time, Chronixx -> wait and see.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Maybe she's happy with that. Geez! Low har and hop off har bumpa!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Could be. Nothing wrong with that really. Not easy to be on the road all the time and dealing with all manner of fake and freaky people. I would think it would be especially difficult for a married woman.

She wouldn't mind being a Celine Dion if it came easy though. I don't think she really wants to be a Rihanna or Beyoncé.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I think she is too nice for the business. She should take what she can from it and move on.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If she's happy where she is then I'd say she's successful! She might have seen what it takes (what one has to sacrifice: family, dignity, touring, external pressures etc.) and has decided to eschew that. If she waan pose wid ackee, banana, yam, breadfruit, mango etc. more power. She has made her mark proving that she is a great singer, IMO. By not pursuing global acclaim a la Rihanna, Beyonce (who were mentioned) just demonstrates the nature of the business... they sell not just ability to sing but a total package... nex ting dem a guh tell har fi guh pon stage an skin out like Miley Cyrus, Rihanna an' Beyonce et al... she obviously don' waan dat!
                    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                      She has made her mark proving that she is a great singer, IMO. By not pursuing global acclaim a la Rihanna, Beyonce (who were mentioned) just demonstrates the nature of the business... they sell not just ability to sing but a total package... nex ting dem a guh tell har fi guh pon stage an skin out like Miley Cyrus, Rihanna an' Beyonce et al... she obviously don' waan dat!
                      Yeah...or skin out like Celine Dion...losers usually find excuses...no matter how lame of an excuse

Comment

I hear you boss... but the managers might actually want her to do that since she's an "island girl"... who knows? The fact is that SHE is not a failure, as some of you are suggesting, because her album flopped... she's just not a mega star and if she's happy! well... fi har bizniz dat!
                        Peter R

Comment

nah...they would brand her like they did Adele...Tessanne ain't no sex symbol...only to country man like Mo who like trangback woman...she is a failure...that was not a flop...that was an epic flop...she is not even a star bout megastar...

Comment

...still love mi Tessanne; Whe' mi cyan buy de album?
                            Peter R

Comment

We'll if she is satisfied with that how can she be a flop? She is not here to love up to your expectations ... Are you here to live up to her expectation o you? You too friggin' bad mind! Oh... 😄

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X