NYPD Officer Kills Baby Following Breastfeeding Argument

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYPD Officer Kills Baby Following Breastfeeding Argument

<National Report>In a continuation of the ongoing police scandals rocking the New York City Police Department, three-month old infant Layla Smith has been pronounced dead following an August sixth incident. This closely follows the July seventeenth death of NYC resident Eric Garner after the use of a prohibited choke hold by officers against him. Garners death was ruled a homicide by the NYC medical examiners office. Suzanne Smith, Layla’s mother, had been sitting on a bench in Queens waiting for the bus when Layla began to insistently cry. Knowing that her baby was hungry Ms. Smith began to breastfeed her daughter. Witnesses at the scene report that she was then approached by a NYPD Officer, later identified as Michael Fitzsimmons, who requested that she stop feeding the baby in public as it was “indecent”. Ms. Smith refused to comply with the directive and told Officer Fitzsimmons that she wasn’t doing anything illegal. Officer Fitzsimmons again insisted that she stop and threatened to arrest her for indecent exposure. Ms. Smith calmly responded to the Officer that he could not arrest her because breastfeeding in public wasn’t against the law. “He got so mad at her”, said Tyrone Webb, who witnessed the unfortunate altercation. “He started yelling at her, saying that he was the police, and that she didn’t know s**t about what was against the law. He got all red in the face, pointing his finger right at her nose. She just sat there and kept feeding the baby calm as could be, being real polite and reasonable. Someone else tried to chime in and tell him he was wrong and he told the lady to shut up and mind her business.” - See more at: http://nationalreport.net/nyc-police....3aT51aaN.dpuf
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

NYPD Cop Who Killed Baby Cleared Of All Charges

<National Report>NYPD Officer Michael Fitzsimmons, implicated in the death of three month old Layla Smith, has been cleared by a preliminary Internal Affairs investigation of any wrongdoings connected with the August 6th incident.
    The Internal Affairs investigation concluded that while Officer Fitzsimmons was mistaken concerning the illegality of breastfeeding in public, he acted correctly and in good faith given his present understanding at that time. The report states that Officer Fitzsimmons had an obligation to enact the enforcement of NY and Federal law as he understood it. And that it is the responsibility of NY residents to comply with the directives of a deputized enforcement Officer placing them into custody.

- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/nypd-cop-k....NhCLqWL1.dpuf
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It didn't happen...
      http://nationalreport.net/national-r...mery-responds/
      Peter R

Comment

But it could have!

The point that is being made, in my view, is that some things don't deserve an arrest. So this view that is being thrown around by some, and once agreed to by me, that "citizens must comply with orders to submit to arrest peacefully", I now consider that "rule" nonsense, and simply a bogus reason for police to continue terrorising black people.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I don't disagree... my initial reaction was "...WTF wrong wid dat police officer?" "breastfeeding?" However, in making a point, they have to be careful that they don't turn potential fiction into fact...
          Peter R

Comment

Is this story true or a hoax? I have not read about this anywhere else.
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

you realise that this is satire right?

Comment

there is no point...it is a satirical site...like the onion...they make up articles to see people start acting like fools on facebook...

Comment

The problem is that this "satire" was only evident to the writer... abusing that word they are.
                  Peter R

Comment

only a fool would believe a story like that...and the website clearly states they are satirical...things like this mek mi stop go on facebook...people posting this fake sh!t and everybody getting emotional...i didn't realise how stupid my freinds and family are until social media...

Comment

My point stands firm.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

par for the course when someone gets tricked and is trying to save face

Comment

Ok, if you think I was tricked...knock yourself out!

Yuh bwoy looking happy tho. Good for y'all!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The people of the modern world need to understand and develop the ability to corroborate information and not just accept information as true without further inputs. Absolutely baseless information is spread by ACTUAL news sources on a daily basis and have resulted in a serious divide without our country. Even the beloved Glenn Beck has apologized for misleading his followers after a sudden moment of clarity. Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh and countless others don’t even pretend to be satirical, but spew as many untruths as the National Report. DEMAND MORE FROM YOUR NEWS and CHECK YOUR SOURCES before spreading false information and getting upset.
                            All you FACEBOOK warriors...please read and modify your behaviour...you are making fools of yourselves

Comment

I confess, I am a "fool" Nothing satirical IMO in that story, and again IMO, quite believable.
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X