Cops Kills Man buying Toy Gun at Walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Time View Post
    I see 1 point in favor of the cop and 4 strikes against him but is going to get away with it.

1- The victim made a sudden movement into the vehicle and you can see the cop trying to hide while firing his weapon. That tells us that the cop was scared.

2- The cop fired without seeing a weapon. Big trouble but is white cop versus black victim.

3- The cop fired the last shot when the victim hands were in the air. Any fair grand jury should get him on this shot but don't hold your breath. The cop is white and the victim is black.

4- The cop asked the victim who was shot to put his hands behind his back after he was shot and on the ground and handcuffed him after it was clear that the victim never picked up a weapon. This was cruel!!!!!!

5- It was a no seat belt traffic stop. The situation does not justify the level of fear. Maybe the cop racist or drunk or on drugs but did they test him for alcohol or drugs?
    Sudden move? The police asked the youth for his license, the youth tapped his back pocket ... realizing he didn't have tried to retrieve it from the vehicle. All he was doing was to provide the police with the requested document. What I learned from this is with the police, damn if you do .... damn if you don't.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

"The news of Trayvon Martin’s death last year, and the discussions that have taken place since then, reminded me of my father’s words so many years ago. And they brought me back to a number of experiences I had as a young man – when I was pulled over twice and my car searched on the New Jersey Turnpike when I’m sure I wasn’t speeding, or when I was stopped by a police officer while simply running to a catch a movie, at night in Georgetown, in Washington, D.C. I was at the time of that last incident a federal prosecutor."

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/atto...dealing-police
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hence my words: "Looks" like we "might" get "some" justice...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I know!

I guess the victim should have slo-motioned himself to retrieve his papers.

I pray the cop gets the maximum!
          Last edited by Mosiah; September 26, 2014, 02:15 PM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            I know!

I guess the victim should have slo-motioned himself to retrieve his papers.

I pray the cop gets the maximum!
            NYPD typically use 2 officers to conduct traffic stops. If the NYPD stops me and ask me for my registration then I roll down the passenger side window and tell the 2nd cop that I am going into the glove compartment. The 2nd cop usually respond by telling me to speak to the 1st cop but I don't care. I assume that if I comply with the 1st cop instructions the then the 2nd office may shoot me.
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
              NYPD typically use 2 officers to conduct traffic stops. If the NYPD stops me and ask me for my registration then I roll down the passenger side window and tell the 2nd cop that I am going into the glove compartment. The 2nd cop usually respond by telling me to speak to the 1st cop but I don't care. I assume that if I comply with the 1st cop instructions the then the 2nd office may shoot me.
              What kinda living is that?!?!

"Good morning, officer. I'm placing both hands on the steering wheel in the 10 to 2 position. Did you ask for my registration and insurance? Sure. They are in the glove compartment. May I first put the car in Park? I'm going to release my right hand from the steering wheel and reach for the gear stick. Then, I am going to release the other hand and lean over towards the glove compartment, ever so slowly, to retrie..."

REALLY??!!?!?

Phuq dat! Shoot mi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is one life you have. You have to assume they are crazy!!! No sudden movement and bare yes sir, no sir….

Comment

What kinda living is that?!?!

"Good morning, officer. I'm placing both hands on the steering wheel in the 10 to 2 position. Did you ask for my registration and insurance? Sure. They are in the glove compartment. May I first put the car in Park? I'm going to release my right hand from the steering wheel and reach for the gear stick. Then, I am going to release the other hand and lean over towards the glove compartment, ever so slowly, to retrie..."

REALLY??!!?!?

Phuq dat! Shoot mi!
                  I have other strategies to try to remain alive. If they stop me and I am on duty, the first thing I tell them is than I am on official business. No cop with half of brain wants to shoot anyone who is on official business. It also tells them that it is very unlikely that this black man will shoot them.

I do realized that whatever I do I may still get shot. There was a case in Canada where narcotics cops ambushed a car and told the driver to get out. He reach for his seat belt and a backup police sniper shot him dead from an unmarked van across the street. They pulled his ID and realize that this was the wrong suspect. They had stopped the wrong car.
                  The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

If I get pulled over at night, I turn all my lights on in the car. I wind all my windows down, and do not move unless directed by the cop.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

How yuh turn on the dome light? Nuh unnecessary hand movement dat? Dat alone coulda get yuh kill!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How yuh turn on the dome light? Nuh unnecessary hand movement dat? Dat alone coulda get yuh kill!
                        I love that strategy, I am going to borrow it I can turn on my dome lights from my steering wheel on one of my vehicle. If I am driving the other vehicle I would have to tell the cop that I am reaching up to turn on the lights. Bottom line is that I am afraid that they will shoot me so I am letting them know what I am doing.

Comment

No quick sudden movements, and no quick reach for the glove compartment for registration & insurance.
                          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I am going to tell the cop that I shall remain frozen with hands on the steering wheel. He is welcome to go into my glove compartment, having shown me his hands that he has nothing to plant on me, and get the damn papers himself.

Now, about my driver's license in my back pocket...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                            X