Cops Kills Man buying Toy Gun at Walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops Kills Man buying Toy Gun at Walmart

Cops Kill Black Man In Wal-Mart Carrying An Air Rifle That He Might Have Planned To Buy

A man who was carrying an air rifle in an Ohio Wal-Mart told the police officers that fatally shot him that the gun was “not real,” according to a family member.
    John Crawford was shot by police Tuesday evening at a Beavercreek store. The Ohio attorney general’s office announced Thursday that he was merely carrying a brand of air rifle that Wal-Mart sells.
    Another shopper, 37-year-old Angela Williams, collapsed and died as she scrambled to get away after police fired at Crawford.

Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Wal-Mart Surveillance Video of John Crawford III Shooting

BREAKING: Video Finally Released of Cops Shooting Man With a Toy Gun in Wal-Mart

read more
    --
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

funny thing is doesn't fit the profile of the usual mall and high school shooters.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

This Shocking Video Of This South Carolina Police Officer Gunning Down This Unarmed Black Man Will Blow You Away

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/09/...blow-you-away/
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Straight murder!

Comment

Dem waaay too trigger happy. No way yoiu go back inna cyar when dem a point gun pon yuh.

Comment

If Jamaica don't want the JFJ, America could use them.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I don't think the cop had his gun drawn. It sounded like he asked him for his license.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Looks like we might get some justice in this one.

Sean Groubert, South Carolina State Trooper, Fired & Arrested After Shooting Unarmed Man
                  Ed Mazza
                  The Huffington Post 09/25/14 02:34 AM ET

A South Carolina state trooper was fired last week and arrested on Wednesday after a dashcam video showed him shooting an unarmed man during a routine traffic stop.

Former officer Sean Groubert, 31, is seen in the newly released video pulling over Levar Edward Jones. The clip, which was recorded on Groubert's dashcam on Sept. 4, shows Jones getting out of his vehicle at a gas station in Columbia.

Groubert asks Jones for his driver's license. As Jones reaches into his vehicle to retrieve it, Groubert shouts, "Get out of the car!"

When Jones complies and starts to back away from the vehicle, Groubert opens fire. Three shots can be heard; Jones was hit at least once, in the hip.

"I was just getting my license," Jones says. He also apologizes repeatedly, and asks, "Sir, why was I shot? All I did was reach for my license. I'm coming from work."

"Well, you dove head-first back into your car," Groubert says. "Then you jumped back out, I'm telling you to get out of your car."

Groubert was charged with assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature, a felony which carries a penalty of up to 20 years in prison, according to a news release from the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5879694

Load More

by Taboola
                  Sponsored Content
                  Controversy Over New Steroid Alternative
                  Alpha Fuel XT
                  A Shocking Revelation About Paying Off Mortgages
                  The Easy Loan Site

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Looks like we might get some justice in this one.

Sean Groubert, South Carolina State Trooper, Fired & Arrested After Shooting Unarmed Man
                    Ed Mazza
                    The Huffington Post 09/25/14 02:34 AM ET

A South Carolina state trooper was fired last week and arrested on Wednesday after a dashcam video showed him shooting an unarmed man during a routine traffic stop.

Former officer Sean Groubert, 31, is seen in the newly released video pulling over Levar Edward Jones. The clip, which was recorded on Groubert's dashcam on Sept. 4, shows Jones getting out of his vehicle at a gas station in Columbia.

Groubert asks Jones for his driver's license. As Jones reaches into his vehicle to retrieve it, Groubert shouts, "Get out of the car!"

When Jones complies and starts to back away from the vehicle, Groubert opens fire. Three shots can be heard; Jones was hit at least once, in the hip.

"I was just getting my license," Jones says. He also apologizes repeatedly, and asks, "Sir, why was I shot? All I did was reach for my license. I'm coming from work."

"Well, you dove head-first back into your car," Groubert says. "Then you jumped back out, I'm telling you to get out of your car."

Groubert was charged with assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature, a felony which carries a penalty of up to 20 years in prison, according to a news release from the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5879694

Load More

by Taboola
                    Sponsored Content
                    Controversy Over New Steroid Alternative
                    Alpha Fuel XT
                    A Shocking Revelation About Paying Off Mortgages
                    The Easy Loan Site

Really!!!! Lets see what a jury of his 'peers' will say.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yeah, lets see. Juries frequently will not convict a cop of misconduct.

Comment

I see 1 point in favor of the cop and 4 strikes against him but is going to get away with it.

1- The victim made a sudden movement into the vehicle and you can see the cop trying to hide while firing his weapon. That tells us that the cop was scared.

2- The cop fired without seeing a weapon. Big trouble but is white cop versus black victim.

3- The cop fired the last shot when the victim hands were in the air. Any fair grand jury should get him on this shot but don't hold your breath. The cop is white and the victim is black.

4- The cop asked the victim who was shot to put his hands behind his back after he was shot and on the ground and handcuffed him after it was clear that the victim never picked up a weapon. This was cruel!!!!!!

5- It was a no seat belt traffic stop. The situation does not justify the level of fear. Maybe the cop racist or drunk or on drugs but did they test him for alcohol or drugs?
                        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

What got me was that the cop was driving out of the gas station then turned back around. The driver was already inside the gas station which means that the cop did not notice him driving on the road without his seatbelt.

Comment

Here is what i dont understand. If the cop was so brazen, why did he then pretend to show compassion after the guy is shot telling him to lay still till the paramedics come?? Why didnt he finish him off and concoct a stop like rogue Jakan cops would do. In for a penny, in for a pound.

I mean, if you so callous as to shoot a man with his hands in the air, why then feign concern for his health afterwards. Clearly the cop was unaware that he was being filmed. Him cyaan so chupid?

Comment

In the early years of Reality Shows, before the days of editing and reading from scripts and producers staging dramatic confrontations, the participants used to forget that they were on camera and their true characters would come out. This cop forgot that he was on real Reality TV.

Comment

Working...
                              X