No announcement yet.

Thoughts on this please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dem ah fight gainst di syrian dem... aprantly..

Comment

Who dat beside Michael?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Butch Stewart should be there too.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

For me, if it should reflect our Jamaican makeup, it could be anybody not just popular figures we all know. But if we want it to be about most accomplished or popular Jamaicans, then. . .
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Well, what was the purpose of it in the first place?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Is that Sexy Rexy on the left? Who is that below him? Where are the Jamaican Chinese hero or the Jamaican-East Indian hero? Rene Simoes picture should be there along with Merlene Ottey and Herb Mac.
              You just as bad as Tilla!
              Peter R

Comment

Clifford Campbell, I think, actually, pretty sure it's him.
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  You just as bad as Tilla!
                  Tsk...tsk.tsk....

Comment

Is that O'Neil Gordon "Collie" Smith at top right?
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      Is that O'Neil Gordon "Collie" Smith at top right?
                      You tell us. I was assuming that it was Frank Worrell. BTW, was Worrell from Barbados? I do not know much about Collie Smith, although I have heard the name all the time when I was a boy.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Very Good Point!

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                        I was not thinking of this as a who-is-who in our Jamaican history. I thought it was more in line with our racial and cultural composition to reflect the motto "Out of Many, One People".
                        Very good point, Tilla. The motto here means nothing without the actual pictures reflecting our “Out of Many, One People” nation builders.

Comment

Working...
                        X