X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you fathers would take such

actions to teach your child a lesson?

http://blog.petflow.com/his-daughter...t-amazing-way/
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Sometimes when I'm out and about and see a young man wearing their his pants BELOW HIS BOTTOM, I have been temped to do the same and then ask the yute : "how mi look?" ; never worked up the nerve to do it though...
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Sometimes when I'm out and about and see a young man wearing their his pants BELOW HIS BOTTOM, I have been temped to do the same and then ask the yute : "how mi look?" ; never worked up the nerve to do it though...
        dat diffrant! ...di yute wudda jus she, "Gwaan, Dads"! ...an gi yuh a
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

HAHA!

I like when Karl speaks Patwah properly.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X