Karl can you define "Progress"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl can you define "Progress"?

Every meaningful statistics put us at the bottom of the caribbean.

The IDB just come up with a new one saying Jamaica, Haiti and Surinam are the lowest paid in the region.

We have the lowest GDP growth along with Haiti and I bet you Haiti beat us this year.

We have the most crime per capita.

and we can go on and on.

What really is progress?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

The IDB just come up with a new one saying Jamaica, Haiti and Surinam are the lowest paid in the region.

We have the lowest GDP growth along with Haiti and I bet you Haiti beat us this year.

and we can go on and on.

What really is progress?
    Well, thats simple! As long as the PNP remain in power, thats progress!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

and we can go on and on.

What really is progress?
      Yes but Assasin, why didn't the IDB have a "greater good" catagory, and what about the Fed-ex replacing royal mail catagory!!??

LOL

Assasin, you waste your time with jokers like Karl.

Comment

Originally posted by Comment View Post
        Yes but Assasin, why didn't the IDB have a "greater good" catagory, and what about the Fed-ex replacing royal mail catagory!!??

LOL

Assasin, you waste your time with jokers like Karl.
        The sad fact is ... a jokers like Karl and Jawge a keep these idiots in power.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

and we can go on and on.

What really is progress?
          Hold on.. di IDB know bout JAMAL and our World Record setting Adult Literacy campaign ? What about our ability to build some of the most expensive Hotel Rooms in the World or how we are able to stretch out highway construction to last more than a decade to ensure long term employment ?

The numbers do not say it all, you have to look below the surface.. (How am I doing Karl ?)

Comment

Working...
          X