X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afr. Americans Visiting, Moving To Ghana In Record Numbers

African Americans Visiting, Moving To Ghana In Record Numbers
    By Ann Brown Published: November 9, 2013, 10:00am

Africa evokes images of vibrancy and growth instead of poverty, war and struggle, Ezinne Ukoha reports in a story in The Grio.

In this context, Ghana is fast becoming a mecca for black Americans who are looking for lucrative opportunities in a new environment. About 10,000 African Americans visit Ghana yearly, according to recent reports. Almost 3,000 African Americans live in the capital, Accra, the major hub of Ghana.

- See more at: http://afkinsider.com/29041/african-....byYdUvVw.dpuf

I believe this is the first post made on this issue. Historian, please check and confirm.

Woooiiieee! Mi hippocampus!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

A trend worth watching. I would think there is a lot of money to be made if one has the passion and persistence to overcome the inevitable obstacles.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yeah Ghana is nice place and not a lot of crime. I have some good friends doing well there. On my place to visit list.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

same had happened with south africa....land was cheap cost of living low.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X