No announcement yet.

Walk Away- dis is nat an argument unnu cyan win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me a baby weh just start sprout two strawns. Ade was me teacha a Bar. Gaza me seh!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Well yuh dun kno "mama use to say take your time YOUNG man...."lol.

Comment

About as silly as a Harvard or Yale man extolling his 'good school' qualities over all other schools in the US or Oxford and Cambridge man lifting their noses above the rest of the English institutions, about as silly as that. I know you love those guys HL so maybe their silliness makes ours seem not quite so. Interested in hearing your take on this with this example.

Comment

How many time does Mo have to tell you... it's MunrO, without an "e".. You sure yu did guh good school? LOL
          Peter R

Comment

DO you think the Cbar school library would have copies of ALL yearbooks in its collection? Would dearly love to see the 73-74 copy...

Maybe it would be a good project to digitize past yearbooks and sell them, maybe? Could be a way for any school to raise some funds... but
            Peter R

Comment

En punto Stoni, en punto!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                How many time does Mo have to tell you... it's MunrO, without an "e".. You sure yu did guh good school? LOL
                The man can spell backwards (Rabalac) yet can't spell Munro. He's hopeless!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

For years, I wondered if it was a school for dominoes.

Get it?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    DO you think the Cbar school library would have copies of ALL yearbooks in its collection? Would dearly love to see the 73-74 copy...

Maybe it would be a good project to digitize past yearbooks and sell them, maybe? Could be a way for any school to raise some funds... but
                    ...or you could get it done at the National Library?
                    Tried to get "10 Years of Balling" for many months but KSAFA has not given the national library permission to do same although I made a formal request to KSAFA & The National Library with undertaking to underwrite same.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

...as mi luv fi seh, unnuh ramp ruff pan yahsoh.

These forums not for the faint-hearted!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

HL this is my last post on the subject. The good school argument is ingrained in us and cannot be properly explained. Tradition is however a critical factor and many of us, if put to the test would be quicker to shed blood for our schools than for our country.

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                        X