No announcement yet.

Here come di dangah, Dread n Terrible..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here come di dangah, Dread n Terrible..

Yout know himself, gwaan duh yuh ting yout 2 years in di making. An it ah early out. Big up yuhself

http://www.npr.org/blogs/therecord/2...ist-with-music

Nuff respect for this interview. I hope people can see through this quote.

"Just how a woman say she want to remain single for a while, you know, and see whaa gwaan? That's why. You get signed too young and you get signed for less than your potential. It's actually my EP, but everyone called it an album, which it's not. It's a project that captured a vibe I was feeling, not a full album."
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

build a brand and then you will be in a position to bargain with record labels...something tessanne seemed to miss...she has no official youtube channel...no official reverb nation account...nada...you can't negotiate without bringing something to the table...tired fi tell unnuh

Comment

Tessanne came through the voice, there is a reason for that. She will be ok.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

ahmm...no she won't...she will be a cabaret singer

Comment

Hope you're wrong about Tessane and right about your advice to Chronixx. I think he might be following your blueprint from what I've seen so far. Always better to bargain from a position so far.

Comment

position of strength.

Comment

Working...
              X