X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israeli Killings Continue

Israel Says It Is Escalating Gaza Campaign

Defies International Pressure for Immediate Cease-fire

A Palestinian boy mourns next to the grave of a relative in Gaza City on Monday, when Muslims celebrated the holiday of Eid al-Fitr that ends the holy fasting month of Ramadan. European Pressphoto Agency
    Israel's leaders said they were escalating the military campaign in Gaza and told the country to prepare for a prolonged operation, defying international demands for an immediate cease-fire after Hamas militants broke a Muslim holiday lull.

read more
    Last edited by Hortical; July 28, 2014, 11:34 PM.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Netanyahu is a war criminal who will never see the walls of the Hague court because of US protection.

So 3 Israelis are killed, allegedly by Palestinians. His response is to start raining down bombs on Gaza?!?! Imagine if the USA responded similarly when an American tourist is murdered in Jamaica!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The great UN.

Comment

Yes, I agree. He had this plan in mind for a long time and use those deaths as an excuse to launch missiles.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

as is Obama

Comment

Which is why yuh rate him, since yuh seem to have a thing for criminals.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

today for you...tomorrow for me...come full circle pon yuh

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                today for you...tomorrow for me...come full circle pon yuh
                Ok, whatever that means!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The great UN As far as I am concerned, it seems the mandate of the puppet UN is to aid and abet Israel in all its crimes!!

I don't even want to listen the news, because I am tired of cussing!
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

Is wha day me hear a reporter(Palestinian) sey hym usually advise people to avoit living in proximity of H members,now he is advising people not to live where there is a heavy concetration of children as children are the targets.
                    People should be concerned(even if they apathetic to the sufferings of fellow human beings)because it is to desensitize people for what to come.
                    Dese people bareface bad bad.

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                      The great UN As far as I am concerned, it seems the mandate of the puppet UN is to aid and abet Israel in all its crimes!!

I don't even want to listen the news, because I am tired of cussing!
                      More accurately it's actually the mandate of the USA....

If countries at the UN try to oppose the Israeli genocide.... they are browbeaten and intimidated by the threat of sanctions.

If that doesn't work... the USA blocks any UN action against wanton Israeli killings by veto at the Security Council level... meaning the aiding and abetting of state terrorism by the USA

Nice example of your taxes at work
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Any state, country, dictator or odahwise di bull buck (US) support, dem free fi duh weh dem waan. A hear nuff criticize wi bout wi killings ah yard, but not one day yet an hear nobady pan yah (man, ooman or child) criticize at di least di killings weh dis country yah support and finance. Ah tell yuh, Jamaica ah di worse, but dis yah country ah di bes, doan. It so sad, nuff come pan yah an ah seh wi barbaric, but fail fi eben utter a word fi di people weh dis yah country slaughtah innocently or support innah slaughtah. Once a pale everyting good, if ah did any black country wi ah chastise dem, wi so true to form.

Comment

This from the country that likes to remind us of the holocaust.

Smdh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
                            Any state, country, dictator or odahwise di bull buck (US) support, dem free fi duh weh dem waan. A hear nuff criticize wi bout wi killings ah yard, but not one day yet an hear nobady pan yah (man, ooman or child) criticize at di least di killings weh dis country yah support and finance. Ah tell yuh, Jamaica ah di worse, but dis yah country ah di bes, doan. It so sad, nuff come pan yah an ah seh wi barbaric, but fail fi eben utter a word fi di people weh dis yah country slaughtah innocently or support innah slaughtah. Once a pale everyting good, if ah did any black country wi ah chastise dem, wi so true to form.
                            Yuh must did go good school, despite di heap a patwa!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

At so,e point myYout started a campaign and he never stopped,that is something to be admired.

Comment

Working...
                              X