Call the election now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call the election now

Why don't Portia call this election and get it over with. too much now from both labourite and PNP.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Agree! Would love to hear Lazie's and Ben's argument when fi dem people in power. Mek wi see who jine cult from who don't!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Agree! Would love to hear Lazie's and Ben's argument when fi dem people in power. Mek wi see who jine cult from who don't!
      I must cling to the hope that Jamaica is not tollay effed.. that the JLP and Bruce Golding are serious about addressing the clear weaknesses in policy and the constitution..

To accept that the two major political parties are incapable of putting in a Govt that can follow the basic principles of National and Economic Development is to basically write off the country.

I will not do that before seeing what a JLP Govt can do.

If it is evidenced that the two are useless then there is another route... I see dem allow a Muslim cleric into the country... he might come in useful..

Comment

No man. Wi nuh need no jihad yet.

If di JLP fail - VOTE RASTA!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          The reality is since 1972, there is only one party which has done a job of moving the country forward. The other has constantly held us back. Did they make bad moves then, yes! Will they make moves that I disagree with ... yes! However, when we reach that bridge I can cross it.

Then again, why unuh think the JLP going to win the next election? All the polls including that by Wignall prove that there are way too many Jawgelike and Karllike people still out deh?

Everybody seem fi have a hard on fi the JLP, while the PNP continue fi screw unuh royally.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X