Maverick- James Garner on ganja ...RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maverick- James Garner on ganja ...RIP

“I started smoking marijuana in my late teens. I drank to get drunk but ultimately didn’t like the effect. Not so with grass. Grass is smooth. It had the opposite effect from alcohol: it made me more tolerant and forgiving. …

“I smoked marijuana for 50 years. I don’t know where I’d be without it. It opened my mind to a lot of things, and now it’s active ingredient, THC, relaxes me and eases my arthritis pain. I’ve concluded that marijuana should be legal and alcohol should be illegal. But, good luck with that.”

http://blog.seattlepi.com/marijuana/...3=0&14898101=0
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The War on Minorities alive and well in Philly .

In other words, the vast majority of the people charged with marijuana possession in Philadelphia during the month following the decriminalization vote were just folks looking to relax with a few puffs. They weren't people with outstanding warrants or engaged in any violent criminal activity....................."As a white male, the odds of me being arrested for marijuana possession are virtually nil," says Kenney. "If they want to arrest people for marijuana, why don't they walk through the parking lot of the ballpark before a game? There are plenty of white suburban people they could arrest. They could visit a frat party on a college campus and round up a bunch. But they don't."

(A little trivia for you. Question: How many drug arrests were there at the July 8th and 9th Phish concerts at the Mann Music Center in Parkside, which were, no doubt, replete with illegal drug use among the almost entirely white crowd? Answer: Precisely zero.)

If there is any good news here, it's that it looks like marijuana arrests may be down significantly. During the same monthlong period in 2013, there were 476 people charged with marijuana possession in Philadelphia.

http://www.phillymag.com/news/2014/0...-city-council/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
    X