What is happening with Fly Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is happening with Fly Jamaica

Seems to be turbulence at the top - resignations/flight delays!
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

They Need to Remove the Name "Jamaica"!

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
    Seems to be turbulence at the top - resignations/flight delays!
    They need to remove the name “Jamaica” from this passenger plane before something serious happens that brings our country into further disrepute!

I remember when that flight was launched back in early 2013 (I believe in January or February), and I wondered to myself at the time, why did the owner and CEO -- a Guyanese man -- call the plane “Fly Jamaica”!

Now look at what is happening! How an earth can a company with only ONE plane find itself in so much trouble?! Between November 2013 and now, according to reports in the press, three founding members of staff (Jamaicans) had resigned, and so had the security manager!

Full story: The Jamaica Observer, Friday, July 18, 2014
    http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...aica-_17186902

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
      They need to remove the name “Jamaica” from this passenger plane before something serious happens that brings our country into further disrepute!

I remember when that flight was launched back in early 2013 (I believe in January or February), and I wondered to myself at the time, why did the owner and CEO -- a Guyanese man -- call the plane “Fly Jamaica”!

Now look at what is happening! How an earth can a company with only ONE plane find itself in so much trouble?! Between November 2013 and now, according to reports in the press, three founding members of staff (Jamaicans) had resigned, and so had the security manager!

Full story: The Jamaica Observer, Friday, July 18, 2014
      http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...aica-_17186902

I agree with you Histy. This is ridiculous. I hope this airline suffers a quick death and not continue to drag the name Jamaica down with them.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
      X