Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father beats bugger

http://news.yahoo.com/police-fla-fat...193806138.html

Hmm, definitely no need to charge the father. His actions were reasonable and showed that he had self control otherwise the medical examiner would have been called to the house.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Di agenda get lick.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The perpetrator will be fine in prison,really acceptable case of role reversal,the irony is he is now of a tender age to be prey on by seasoned adults in prison,and,as if any reason was needed,he provider the predators.....
      Why the distinction,..a child under 12?

Comment

The father is a hero in my eyes. The term "hero" is thrown around regularly in the media. A fireman doing his job, or a policeman shoots a perpetrator who pops off one at him are readily called heroes. Well here is a hero if there ever was one. This father, heroically restrained himself beating the living daylights out of this slimebag. He's a bigger man than me.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Was this youth apart of the JFJ sex ed age inappropriate class, was he practicing what he was taught by adults , is he a disadvantaged youth, where is the JFJ opps where is the police ?

I have a feeling the JFJ would be advocating for the B Boy.You know its a human rights issue and the JFJ knows best for people pickney.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            was he practicing what he was taught by adults .
            I don't subscribe to this noise.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I just saw the child molester( on the news -taped)making his court appearance,he looked a mess,the father really rearranged his face.Thought I would feel sympathy but I do not.
              But the real news was his father gave a on camera interview,according to him he wants to put a face to people fighting against sex abuse.
              It was his low point,he had no right to "out" the molested youngster,his son.Very reckless of him,maybe the motive was to make the most of the situation.
              Last edited by Rockman; July 21, 2014, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Bun ah spliff and chill... yuh paranoia getting the better of you... nuh stress it.. you are victim of a poor sex education program.. dem was probably using di Old Testament back den for sex ed class.. nuh chue ?

Last edited by Muadib; July 22, 2014, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Silence can cause more damage , think about that suffering in shame , the alternative is to celebrate in public a victory over the abuser, cc:the incident in chicago where the girls spoke up.

Comment

IMO, I wouldn't have done that (revealed my identity). You never know how the child will be affected.
                    Peter R

Comment

the child MUST be affected by the experience. exposing the identity of the father wll make it worse? how much worse can it be? i'm sure the neighbours already know etc....if it was the child's face i might agree

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

What is the relationship between the accused and the Father ?

Comment

what does accused's religion have to do with this?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

His father probably is recognised by teachers and students from his school.People that associates of his father now know it was his son.Even if the mere notion exists....
                            What good was accomplished by the father revealing his identity?
                            According to the father,he stopped beating tharee accused when his son came into the room;his son was already traumatized....
                            THAT concernt should be relevant and evident elsewhere too.
                            I really think he was reckless me teacher.
                            Last edited by Rockman; July 22, 2014, 02:35 PM.

Comment

could be everything !

Comment

Working...
                              X