Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malaysia Fl. 17

Watching BBC news -- seems the plane was shot down over Ukraine
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Score 1 for the president?

Yesterday i watch him announced the further tightening of sanctions against the Russian government.

I hope the Europeans who were reluctant in joining, will use this --and do the right thing.

Hope Obama is also using his influence to make FIFA take the next WC from Russia (and bring it to Amerkah ).
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Once those sanctions start to kick in, then FIFA might inevitably have to look for another venue. The Russian economy will be severely weakened in the run up - - stadia can't be completed, roads, transportation etc.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

putin is a scary guy .... worse i hear seh a grow locks and now goes by the name ras putin!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

This is too much!

I hope you are paying the copyright owner!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Once those sanctions start to kick in, then FIFA might inevitably have to look for another venue. The Russian economy will be severely weakened in the run up - - stadia can't be completed, roads, transportation etc.
            lol... yuh tink Russia name Haiti.... or Iran?

Too much CNN at work
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I am cross, miserable and angry about this. Yes, it might have been a mistake but still, the Russians need to get the hell out of Ukraine. This would not have happened if they weren't occupying eastern Ukraine.

I have been watching CNN among other channels. Are these CNN anchors idiots?!? They have no idea when to flash a smile. There is nothing to smile about when reporting on this story. They are so fake and plastic and stupid!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Gamma, where you get them things from, you on another level!

Comment

Try BBC with news like this.

I find them more fair and balanced.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    Try BBC with news like this.

I find them more fair and balanced.
                    lol

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Try JBC or RJR

HL

Comment

now yuh tawkin

Comment

Working...
                        X