Jamaica's Future PM Does It Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica's Future PM Does It Again

rohan daley said hail Hitler did he intend to endorse his atrocities or to celebrate Germany victory. sure its the latter its so no big deal
    If I say long live the british crown does it mean I support slavery. If I big up barac does it mean I support Iraq incursion

This guy HAVE NO SENSE, if in fact he said "Heil Hitler" in response to the German victory. What an embarrassment!!!
    Peter R

Comment

the backstory is that Rohan Daley, CVM World Cup broadcaster, was supporting Germany and after they won he said "Heil Hitler" a couple of times on air and was laughing...Crawford is stating that it is "no big deal" because of the intent...which is absolutely ridiculous

Comment

There are some things that are off-limits when making a statement, even jokingly. After all, him not performing in a comedy club... or is he?
        Peter R

Comment

Rohan Daley is a moron. Crawford is a bigger moron for a lame defense of the indefensible. I have to wonder sometimes is what planet these people live on? the difference between me and you Brick is that to me the clueless crew are also on many people you support.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            There are some things that are off-limits when making a statement, even jokingly. After all, him not performing in a comedy club... or is he?
            It wouldn't be funny in a comedy club either.

On the other hand, the powerful Jewish lobby has conditioned us to never joke about the holocaust or Hitler, but it is okay to joke about slavery. I guess we aren't doing our job and we can learn a thing or two from the Jews.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i saw and heard him...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X