No announcement yet.

It All Comes Tumbling Down For Tessanne Chin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many years did you a&r at Altantic records? i thought so...contracts are renegotiated all the time...when you as an artist bring something to the table...like a built in audience...something tessanne should have built on her own with the voice exposure...

Comment

How she "bring it to the table with voice exposure". Think again isn't that the same with all the other artists who appear on the voice? Isn't that what she signed on to? So how she going to change that? Without the voice how many of those audience would even see Tess?

Look at Artist like Prince, had to change his name to get hold of his music. You see so many artists like Lady Saw, Wayne Wonder etc. who signed up to VP and later wanted to change stuff when they feel they are not promoted properly, and have to sit and wait it out. This also went for Shaggy and his big contract. Renegotiating contract is very rare and usually have to be in the company favor, and is done normally after years, not a few months. Again show me one reality show star who was successful in renegotiating their contract. I don't have to have years of experience like you to see this.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

you just don't get it...Tessanne choose selling credit for Digicel over building her brand...that is why she is the worst selling Voice winner in history...and why she has flopped...

Comment

so what can she renegotiate? and how is she the worst selling voice winner when her album is one month old?

your bias showing youth.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

now? not a damn thing...she flop out herself...well let's see...she sold 7,000 albums first week compared to 40,000 first week for the other winners...album sales usually decline not increase over time...her album isn't going to sell 40,000 copies...why yuh think Shaggy had to break his silence and say he is no longer her manager and people mus go complain to Tami not him

Comment

When Shaggy said that? Since the album dropped?
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Comment

Hmmm, very interesting.

Comment

Working...
                  X