It All Comes Tumbling Down For Tessanne Chin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It All Comes Tumbling Down For Tessanne Chin

...album not even gonna move 2500 units first week...talk about missteps and not having a clue

Talk about The Voice being all about the judges.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Is it her or Republic Records. How can you not have it in Walmart, UK or Canada??? on release???

Absolutely no promotion done by Republic Record for the release.
      Last edited by Assasin; July 8, 2014, 03:53 PM.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Missteps!

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        ...album not even gonna move 2500 units first week...talk about missteps and not having a clue
        Talk about your obvious happiness and apparently total satisfaction!

Comment

the label save some of her blushes...dem buy up some copies and she finished at 6,568...still way below what she should have done...

Comment

it wasn't me who hired my sister as my manager...so yes I am obviously satisfied that another jamaican talent has ruined a career by making bad choices

Comment

Brick. Other than hiring her sister what were other missteps? Serious question I ma not informed on her career. Sad though if true.

Comment

Well she need some family in the mix. I don't know if her sister should be the manager but I think it is wise to have someone you trust from your inner circle making some of the decisions.

The record company have to front some of the blame.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

1. not banishing the husband to the periphery
                  2. coming back to Jamaica
                  3. not hiring qualified representation

Comment

I agree with you on 1 & 3, but I am not sure what you mean about #2.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

strike while the iron is hot...after the Voice she should have rented an apartment in Los Angeles...built a network...then get to work with great songwriters...instead she went on a Digicel tour around the Caribbean...people who don't buy music...

Comment

I wondered about the Voice's record deal. Their winners continue to remain anonymous. To become a star, you have to have the backative of the record company to market you. They came back with another season 3 months after she won it and before her album was ready. She needs to be hitting as many radio stations as possible to promote the album and the hasbeen needs to take a back seat way way back. He's too visible.

Comment

when YOU tek set pon smaddy....ah bwoy!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Cool ie Duppy

Comment

OK thanks Brick.

Comment

Working...
                              X