• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFJ tossing in the wind with no Agenda

More Fallout At JFJ ... Susan Goffe Walks

Published: Monday July 7, 2014 | 3:04 pm0 Comments
    Susan Goffe - File
    Susan Goffe - File
    The fallout within Jamaicans for Justice since the sex-education scandal continues with the weekend resignation of influential board member, Susan Goffe.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/latest/article.php?id=54128
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

AUDIO: JFJ Head - If I Was Aware Of Sex-Ed Programme 'I Would Not Have Taken The Job'

Published: Monday July 7, 2014 | 2:59 pm0 Comments
    Kay Osborne, the executive director of the Jamaicans for Justice (JFJ) says she would not have taken the job with the human rights group had she known about the controversial sex education course implemented in six children’s homes.

Osborne says she joined the human rights group on April 2.

“I joined the organisation to be executive director of a human rights advocacy organisation, and had I known that JFJ was involved in sex education in any way I would not have accepted the job, I would not have applied for the job, because I have no interest nor expertise in sex education of any kind.”
    http://jamaica-gleaner.com/latest/article.php?id=54127

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

This is your opportunity.. tek ovah di ting !

Deliver us human rights protection !

Can even create a Forum for it and run di ting from there..

Comment

Legalize it......di weed...and tax it..don't subsidize it.....GCT tax ,zonal ,parish and educational and health tax on it,keep the price high.....lol.

Comment

LOL! Intanet advocacy a run di ting!

Done from the comfort of your AC office with your seedless grapes at your side!
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

How yuh mean ....like JFJ advocacy for some...nuff talk, but seriously , if I was ever in charge of the ministry of ganja, every ganja man and herbalist woulda kill mi...a would tax di seed to di dry up stalk,every tax wouldda level pan it , bout legalise it, and Tax it so it maintains value and put back into government coffers and thats what scares me, these clowns havent a clue.

Thats one of the major tennats of colorado legalization which most dont get, the taxing scheme from seed ,stem to stalk...this decriminalization thing while good isnt going far enough.

JFJ needs to get involved to get back some street credibility, di agenda ting neva work out.

Comment

JFJ is a voluntary private organization.. dem nuh need fi duh a d a m n ting...

If JFJ not doing what you want dem fi duh.. there is a solution..

It may affect seedless grape consumption doh suh mek sure yuh ready..

Comment

Den dont do it!

Comment

yuh miss di point completely.. per usual..

Comment

Working...
                  X