Likkle Gamma graduated yesterday with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!
    ...to Likle Gamma and proud papa and mama!!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Tut tut... Like him need a lessons teacher?! Language Arts and Social Studies not up to mark. I hope you grounded him...

Seriously though, he seems well rounded and well grounded... congrats to Mama and Papa and all those who contribute to his success and achievement...and most of all congrats to young man as HE has to put it all together.

Let him bask in the glory of the limelight and accolades, but remember to remind him there is always another mountain to conquer, but with this start, the world is his oyster.
      Peter R

Comment

He did not do grade 4 social studies as we moved here when he was in grade 5 so he had to double up. that to me makes the social studies his greatest achievement

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

well done!
          Peter R

Comment

Congrats family
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Congratulation, future Leader eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                The following awards:

First in his class overall
                First in Math
                First in Science
                First in Communication Tasks
                Second in Language Arts
                Third in Social Studies
                Best track & field athlete
                Best GSAT performer (shared)
                Good Citizen

Did I mention he made all prep in football? I might have....listen to mi, I have NO words can express the level of pride we feel. Not only about his academic achievements but how well rounded his performance has been.

More work lies ahead but we have to acknowledge the successful milestones
                Come now Gamma, everything should be all caps. Congrats to the youngster.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That is what I whisper in her ears many a night as he falls asleep. I specifically think of the great student athlete Norman Washington Manley.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Wonderful.

Comment

Maximum congrats to the young man and of course the parents.

Comment

big up di yout, him a gwaan wi great tings.

Comment

Good work Senor Gamma. It is so important that children have a responsible father/father-figure in their lives. Now the real challenge begins. High school and navigating through those teenage years, but obviously you've done a great job so far. Stay the course.

You should have sent him to CBar. He could've added DJing as an optional career opportunity. We certainly mass produce them.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

fi real .... tank di whole a unnuh.

Comment

Working...
                            X