First in Math
    First in Science
    First in Communication Tasks
    Second in Language Arts
    Third in Social Studies
    Best track & field athlete
    Best GSAT performer (shared)
    Good Citizen

Did I mention he made all prep in football? I might have....listen to mi, I have NO words can express the level of pride we feel. Not only about his academic achievements but how well rounded his performance has been.

More work lies ahead but we have to acknowledge the successful milestones

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Great work by the young and the rest of the family. I know it takes time and assistance from all the family members.

Great to see the young ones strive in all fields and can play ball better than us. LOL.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That is what you call an overachiever! Well done!
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Fantastic!!!

Well done, everyone!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is all coming together nicely,the danger is outside the home.Do not think twice about thwarting any relationship he has that that your gut opposes.
          He has once again impressively handled HIS business.

Comment

I'm in that mode Rockman. Thanks for reminding me just the same.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Excellent!!

A reflection on the importance of FAMILY in a childs life.

Not verbatim but: "Train a child in the way he/she should grow...so when he/she gets older--they will NOT depart from it"
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Tank yuh!

Comment

All prep wow....balla
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

noice!
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Great! Suh yuh say 'im going to Menro?
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Excellent Work!

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        More work lies ahead but we have to acknowledge the successful milestones
                        These are truly excellent results, and you most definitely have every reason to be proud, Gamma!

My response to your previous thread on your obviously outstanding son had alluded to the three essential ingredients in a child’s success: good teachers, hard work on the part of the child and, especially important, the involvement of the parents in their child’s school activities (academics and otherwise).

In addition to your son and his teachers, both you and your wife definitely deserve to be applauded again!! Much respect, boss!

Comment

I think he said he was going to STETHS. Afterall, he did make the all-prep team!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Congrats. Another barrister in the making?
                            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

I think he said he was going to STETHS. Afterall, he did make the all-prep team!
                              Good for him. He could never lose off an education from STETHS.
                              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                              X